Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUNS number in customer master

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two fields for DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number in KNA1. i.e., KNA1- DUNS, KNA1-DUNS4.  However, these are not visible in customer master general data. I also can’t find that in field status group for customer account group 0001.

I have gone through some threads related to same issue but that didn’t help. It was suggested in one thread to use KNKK- KRAUS(Credit information number),
which I believe can be used.

However, I like to add the DUNS number in Customer Master.

How can I display these fields in customer master General data?  If I can’t, what is the reason?

Would greatly appreciate your help

Thanks,

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE11 if you double-click on the data element (FMCCRDUNS) you can see that it belongs to the package FMFG_CCR_E (Interface to Central Contractor Registry (CCR)), so I'm guessing it's not meant to be filled in in the SAP transactions but is part of some kind of, well, interface and possibly an add-on of sorts.

You could probably expose them as custom fields, but it might not be a good idea.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on Ecc 6.0 version.I have checked in table level ( KNA1 ) but there is no what you said fields but in payer ,in view company code at correspondence tab,you could see dunning related data.

Kindly let me know any further things on this.

BR's,

Naren

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

The DUNS number is not dunning.  The dunning is related to payment of a debt, whereas DUNS is unique identification number for business. It is normally used for credit purpose.

Here is the screen shot of KNA1. We are on ECC6.0 Rel. 604 SP 14

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked in SE11 with KNA1 but I dont see what you are showing that field.

BR's,

Naren