Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File(Without BPM)

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have worked on the Scenario File-RFC-File(Without BPM) from the below blog:

File-RFC-File(Without BPM) - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

But i am not getting any thing in MONI. Sender File Communciaiton Channel is also Working fine. I checked in sdn and found that if we maintain the below configuration i can achieve the Output.

Check if LOGGING_SYNC is enabled (value 1) in PI SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration (F9).

Please suggest how i can proceed furhter to get the desired Output.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

What is the status of sender File channel and RFC communication channel ?

Thanks

Hari.

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Communicaiton Channels are also working fine. Please check the screenshots in the attachment.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Did you seen any messages related to interface (Not successful message , with grey dot symbol messages ? ) .

If yes , Try to maintain Tuning Parameter LOGGING_SYNC to 1 and execute  interface again .

Did you find message in MessageMonitor -> adapter Engine Overview/database , If yes , what is the status of the message ?

Thanks

Hari.

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks a lot. It worked for me.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Take the message id from you sender comm channel and try searching if the message id has reached Moni.

If not then try executing SLDCHECK transaction and check if the system is healthy or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar

Is possible for you to provide the screenshot of configurations done in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration for RUNTIME category?

Regards

VJ

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VIshal,

Please find the SXMB_ADM Screenshot in the attachment.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Please refer the below blog for SXMB_ADM configuration

regards,

Harish

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

I believe you need to maintain the LOGGING parameters in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration for RUNTIME category as mentioned by Harish in his reply.

Give a try and update us with the results.

Regards

VJ

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hairsh,

Thanks for the Reply. I checked the Link which you have mentioned above. Do i need to do the SXMB_ADM Settings on XI Side or R3 SIde. I see that in SAP PI System Role of the Business System is pointing to Integration Server and on SAP R3 Side Role of the Business System is pointing to Application System. But when i clicked on Check button i am getting the Warning on both SAP PI and R3 Side. Please check the Screenshot in the attachment and do the needful.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR