cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a question regarding inspection lots.

1. If I´m working with inspection type 03, why the system status of the inspection doesn't change, if I set the process order to "Technical completion"?

2. How can I avoid, that "technical completion" within a process order isn't possible, if the inspection lot (04) has still the status Released?

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

Answering for Point2: i.e., To prevent Order TECO , while the Lot status is REL

Take help of your ABAPer and follow these steps.

You need to use User-Exit IWO10004. Here in the include ZXWO1U03 you need to write the logic.

Logic 1st part:(To get the Lot Status)

Declare a variable for Lot Status say V_STAT (Char4).

Psss Oder number  ( field CAUFVD_IMP-AUFNR ) and get the status of the Inspection Lot using select statement with table joins of QALS, JEST, TJ02T.   QALS and JEST are joined by OBJNR .whereas JEST and TJ02T should be joined by equating fields STAT to ISTAT.  Through this you will get the Lot Status into variable V_STAT.

2nd part (Raising Exception)

Give this code:

If V_STAT <> 'REL' .

MESSAGE: Order Can not be completed while Insp Lot Status is REL.' TYPE 'I'.

RAISE COMPLETION_REJECTED.

ENDIF.

Note:

I'm sure you can achieve this way, but ABAPer has to add more logic in Step1 , to eliminate multiple Status values coming from Select statement.

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot, I´ll discuss your proposal with my ABAPer 🙂

Do you have an idea why the status of inspection lot 03, doesn't change even I changed the status of the process order? They are linked to eachother....

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This area I'm not very conversant. That's why I skipped this part.

Thank you

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

Read the 1st part in the previous answer like this

First get the Inspection lot number (PRUEFLOS)  from QALS table by passing Order number ( CAUFVD_IMP-AUFNR  ) to the AUFNR field of QALS  table.

Now pass this lot number to BAPI  ' BAPI_INSPLOT_GETSTATUS' and get the Lot Status directly.

This will be more convenient to your ABAPer.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao K

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is not stock controlled by QM with an 03 inspection lot. You can almost consider an 03 lo as "for information only".  Typically, we run an automatic UD batch job for the 03 lots that "close" the 03 by making the UD for any lot where the order has a TECO status.

You'll have to test it but I believe to TECO the order you have to have at least one characteristic value recorded.  After that, I don't think it matters.

Craig

Answers (0)