Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

functional module for production order operation standard values

former_member248830
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any functional module/BAPI available where I can get the 'Standard Valuse' (Setup/Machine/Labor) from production order operations directly?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

With BAPI BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL you can get all the information about production orders, including the operation data and standard value key and activities.

BR

Caetano

former_member248830
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked suggested BAPI BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL, it gives me the operation details like control key, Activity name (like KMCH, KMOD) but not its standard values (values for: Setup/Machine/Labor).

Could you please check and confirm?

The FM: PM_ORDER_DATA_READ gives me all details but as name start with PM, I am not sure if its only related to 'Plant maintenance' orders and if its ok to use this FM for PP production orders.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Functional Module COXT_BAPI_GET_DETAIL and in import parameters for I_ORDER_TYPE order category give 10 production order and other parameters like in  BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL. and execute it then in table ET_OPERATIONS, you will get

VGE01 ,VGW01 etc with the same value as required.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

former_member248830
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Thank you, its very helpful.

I have some questions, the FM you suggested didnt fetch 'Sub operations'? I noticed it gives details only for main operations. is it correct or I am missing something?

Any idea if there is any harm to use FM:PM_ORDER_DATA_READ to fetch details related to production order?

Regards,

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please select the sub operation or secondary resource in IS_ORDER_OBJECTS against SECONDARY_RESOURCES as X

Also I have no idea about the FM you mentioned, if that is also fetching the same data and full filling your requirement, then you can use it.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

former_member248830
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Anupam.

Regards,

Answers (0)