cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder name in cFolders back end tables?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to identify some folders that have had authorisations changed. I can find the foldrs in question in CFX_AUTH_HIST but of course I only have the Folder GUID. Can anyone tell me which back end table will tell me the name/description of the folder so I can identify it.

Thanks in advance,

Kathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

If your queries are answered, please close the thread by choosing the correct answer. If you have resolved your query on your own, then share with the community and choose your post as correct answer.

This helps members to know quickly the answers for the post for which they are searching.

Refer below blog for further details on closing the thread.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has not been answered and I have not discovered the answer. It is no longer urgent for me though.

Feel free to close it if it is clogging up the system but it isn't answered.

Kathy

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathy..

Do let us know, when you find this info.

Regards,

Ravi

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

I was able to find out a BAPI which works the other way, provide collaboration name to get col ID. I don''t know how much this will be useful to you.

BAPI - CFX_API_COL_GETLIST_COL

Other list of all cFolders BAPIs can be found using tcode-SE37 & CFX*.

You can also refer the below document to find out all the tables of cFolders.

Regards,
Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

It is actually a folder within a collaboration I am after. So FOL ID.

Kathy

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

I am also finding it difficult to get the tables for getting name/descriptions for folders in cFolders. May be can help on this.

Regards,

Ravi

LJB
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

Are you referring to the GUID of a Folder stored in KM in the portal located under Content Admin > KM Content? Or are you referring to something else? Were the authorisations changed from KM in the portal?

Regards,
Lorcan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I don't believe this is connected to KM. This is cFolders - a separate SAP module.

LJB
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll move this to the SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP RPM, cProjects) and cFolders space so as this is not a Content Management related topic.They will be better able to assist you there.