cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_WHITELIST for NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have maintained the table http_whitelist for own server. Now there is no issue with our own server to access a' nnny pages in NWBC. But I couldn't navigate to google or any webpages. I am getting the error like this.

I couldn't maintain the table again because its not allowing to maintain the entry type (3) twice.

My requirement is to access internet like a browser.

I have done this from other systems. Now I am unable to do.

Pls help me out.

Regards,

Namsheed.

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use a unique value for SORT_KEY, e.g. 0001, 0002, 0003, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to update the table with sort key. But still the same error I am getting when I try to access google.com

Pls Correct me .

Thanks,

Namsheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have clearly maintained the URL incorrectly, see the documentation for instructions. To enable access to Google you  would set

PROTOCOL = <empty>

HOST = *.google.com

PORT = 0

URL = /*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir,

Now I am getting google perfectly. Gmail google drive everything is getting.

But in google search , it is still in potential concern.

What more I should give.

Regards,

Namsheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is obvious, you need another rule where HOST = *.google.bt. Please do take some initiative yourself from here on, I'm done spoon feeding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My deep apologies for asking this silly question. Actually I am newbie to this SAP and this is my first implementation project. NERVOUS. I hope you can understand my situation. I was about to ask how we can whitelist all the sites. But I found it myself. just use * as host. Anyway thanks a lot Samuli Kaski

Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (0)