cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk of posting several mat.documents for one delivery->long text error message at PGI

0 Kudos

hi all,

I need to validate Packaging status at delivery header whether its complete or not , after pressing PGI button i am displaying desired  error message in user exit userexit_save_document_prepare for program MV50AFZ1 but after giving required error message  it also  shows an additional message Risk of posting several mat.documents for one delivery->long text

then it takes me out of vl02n

how can avoid this message and stay at vl02n

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I found the solution for Risk of Posting several mat.documents for one delivery ->long text error message at PGI .

iam mentioning below some step by which you can validate and avoid aborting the transaction .

Solution

To define and check user conditions, user exits are available to you in incompleteness processing. To create a user-defined incompleteness check, proceed as follows:

1. 1. Extend the V50UC_USER dictionary structure to include a field, the name of which Characterizes the new check. You can base this on the EXAMPLE field that is defined as an example there.

a) Call Transaction SE11 for the dictionary maintenance.

b) Enter the name of the V50UC_USER structure and select 'Change'.

c) In the overview screen of the structure, select the function 'Edit ->New fields'.

d) Enter the name of the new field (here, for example CUSTOM) and assign the UCD_USER_EXAMPLE data element.

e) Activate the structure.

The aim of this field definition is to activate the user-defined check in Customizing of the incompleteness control. Furthermore, the field name of the structure for the creation of the name of the FORM routine in which the check is defined is used.

1. 2. Use the ABAP editor (Transaction SE38) in the Include FV50UZXX to create the form routine in which the check is defined. The name of the form routine must obey to the following naming convention:

1. 3. FORM V50UC_CHECK_<Field name in the V50UC_USER structure>

In our example, the form routine must therefore be called V50UC_CHECK_CUSTOM.

1. 4. In the form routine, program your user checks on incompleteness. You can generally use the structures LIKP (Delivery header data) and XVBUK (Delivery header overall status) that contain the current data of the document. For a check at item level, the item structures XLIPS (Delivery item data) and XVBUP (Status of the delivery item) are available to you. Whether an incompleteness check occurs at header level or at item level, the assignment of the check is defined for the error schema (see point 4b).

If the document or the item is checked as incomplete, fill the V50UC-CUSTOM field with SPACE. If the document or the item is checked as complete, fill the field with X or another symbol (also refer to the delivered example routines V50UC_CHECK_EXAMPLE),

1. 5. Maintain the Customizing of the log of incomplete items with regard to the new field V50UCCUSTOM.

a) Call Transaction OVA2 to maintain the incompleteness control.

b) Assign the V50UC-CUSTOM field to an error schema at header level or at item level of the      delivery (Group G or H), depending on whether you want the check to refer to the entire document or only to individual items. If the check occurs at item level of the delivery only the respective item is regarded as incomplete when the check fails. Note that checks return undefined results when they are included in the item data, when they are assigned to an error schema at header level.

c) Assign a status group, which contains the follow-on functions that you want to stop in the incompleteness case, to the field.

• Changes done in user exit V50UC_CHECK_ZCONFIRM in include FV50UZXX.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appreciate your gesture in updating the forum properly.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi ,

Regards

Rahul Dubey

nikhilwalsetwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul for updating the solution , I was also having the same requirement ...

Cheers,

Nikhil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I am stuck on step 1.3 what should insert on program include FV50UZXX subroutine FORM_V50UC_CHECK_CUSTOM, is it like this? :

FORM V50UC_CHECK_CUSTOM .
   V50UC-CUSTOM = 'X'. "complete
   V50UC-CUSTOM = ''.  "uncomplete
ENDFORM.

and what should I add in my script that's in MV50AFZ1 ? and i don't really understand how in section 1.5, can you please explain and include a picture or is there a step in video format?

Regards,
Darma

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul Dubey,

Good informative thread.

Really very nice that you updated the forum too--every member has to learn this quality from you.

Normally structure will holds data only during transaction...so

can it be useful in Incompletion schema..???

Let me try this method with my Abaper...

Anyway thanksagain for sharing..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar ,

Yes i think  you can use this in Incompletion schema .

Regards

Rahul Dubey

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes:-

• Note 117104 - GI: Posting w.serial no.matl causes warning message
  • Note 1744917 - VL158 during GR with batch split and automatic batch

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your quick reply .

• Note 117104 - GI: Posting w.serial no.matl causes warning message

Above note does not work because our system is ECC 6.0 .

For note 1744917 we are unable to see the required transaction will this note work for VL02n transaction ?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Can you please give your mail ID , So that I need few documents and I can request you through mail.

Thanks

Kalpana

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen, before asking like this.  Whatever information you need, should be available in SCN and if you search, you will get.

G. Lakshmipathi