Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Receiver adapter error Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter

former_member509118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm needing help to solve a problem with an SFTP Receiver interface.

Before I was sending in the adapter configuration as "Direct" in Write Modus (File .txt) and now I changed to "Use temporary file" is occurring this error:

could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: 2: Moving
/ABCftp/To_XXX/140187613515701OUT_20140604-100214-622.TXT.tmp to /ABCftp/To_XXX/01OUT_20140604-100214-622.TXT failed.

Files as TXT they are being written to the SFTP however when as TMP returns this error ... would not rule SFTP server to accept different TXT files?

I also changed the namespace to "http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/SFTP" and "http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File" but is not working.

Any help will be welcome!

tks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Please try as below

Thanks,

Durga

former_member509118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

tks for help but I had changed and did not work!

Would rule writing files on SFTP server???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Tmp files can`t be accessed and moved , once the file was completely written into the source folder then only the server can pick and place into SFTP target folders .

please check the file extension.

Thanks,

Durga

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

This is clearly permission issue.

Make sure that folder you mentioned is existing,acess to the folder is proper and also all sufficient permissions are given.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

former_member509118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga and Naveen...

I believe the problem is when the application's legacy system picks up the file because the log file got the "tmp", ie, was not formed yet ...

I changed to a directory without the intervention of the legacy application and it worked

I'm waiting for the opportunity to modify the legacy system to capture only files with the extension TXT.

Tks All for help!