cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem facing in SO order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing problem in sales order when trying to maintain of Reason for Rejection.

System showing error message " You cannot select assembly order XXXXXXXXX deletion"

This is Project based scenario.

Please provide your valuable input and it is very urgent.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I hope you are working in Assembly processing in SD. Ideally your SO item should be creating a network or a production order (which is an assembly order.)

If you are not working in PS in your set up, you should ask a PP consultant to find out the production order / assembly order created for this particular item. If the production order is not yet released for production, it can be right away deleted and then you can put ROR for SO item. If production order is already released for production, then the PP guy should do the relevant reversals to cancel the production order in effect. If this is done, you can put ROR in your SO item.

If you are in PS, your schedule line would have created a network. In this case, you have to change the status of network to "Cancelled" and then you can put ROR for the SO item.

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to carry out the coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 127569 - Message V1748 for rejections of sales document item

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you are using planning strategy 82 ..

please check the OSS note: 1883297

Regards,

mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukesh,

Thanks to reply.

I have read but query still not resolved.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

what the error message no??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same,

" You cannot select assembly order XXXXXXXXX deletion"

I have tried almost all stages as provided in note.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please attach screen shot ?