cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom mandatory checks are stopping the WBS creation through cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to synchronize cProjects to WBS. I have couple of mandatory fields created in custom tabs of PS which is stopping the WBS creation without which PS cannot be created. If I comment it, then WBS gets created. Is there a BADI through which I can transfer these fields??

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Can you be more specific about the way you enhanced PS? Also, which BAPIs are you using for the replication/auto-creation?

I've used BAPI_BUS2054_CREATE_MULTI in my scenario, and the BAPI_BUS2054_NEW includes some USER_FIELD_*s.

I think you can implement WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE (BAdI) in order to alter data before the save. I haven't actually use it, so I'm not sure it is also called when creating a new WBS, but you are free to try it

Hope it helps!

Tudor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tudor,

First of all thank you so much for above details. I guess I can experiment with it and see. I have to pass couple of user fields also. These BAPIs might help.

I have a custom tab in Project Definition. It has 2 mandatory fields which needed to be passed from cProjects. I'm using PPM 5.0.

Thanks,

Ravi Joglekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I'm using the BADI DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR through which I can only pass the values maintained in standard structure, BAPI_BUS2054_DETAIL.

Does any of you have come across this kind of a scenario??

Thanks,

Ravi Joglekar