cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification of Output-Firmed SNP Planned Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The client runs SNP heuristics followed by capacity levelling, through levelling or manual adjustments planned orders will become 'FIXED', and by this it means they have the check box 'Output-Firmed' set.

This is good and behaving as expected. But the query is how can I identify all of the planned orders that have been 'Output-Firmed', is there any simple report or list I can view that will show me all the planned orders that are firmed?

I have looked at Receipts view RRP4, but that is only showing the PP-Firmed flag, ALL of our SNP planned orders are set as PP Firmed as its an SNP order outside the SNP Production Horizon. (correct as per SAP standard F1 help)

I need some view or report that will show me the Output Firmed flag for SNP planned orders.

I am sure there is a simple answer to this?

S SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajayprakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Go to table PLAF in ECC and extract the results based on location.

Click on change layout and select the below columns in the Displayed Column tab from the list of Column set.

Planned order,Material, Planning plant, Production plant, Procurement type, Planned order qty, Requirement Quantity ,Order start date, Order finish date, Conversion indicator, Firming indicator

Firming Indicator suggests fixed orders.

Note: The result from PLAF Table contains both Production Confirmed and Production Planned.

For all product and location combination extracted from PLAF extract the respective entries in /sapapo/rrp4: (order type 1F )This would give all the production confirmed and production planned order details.

Only keep entries with category as SNP:PL-ORD and ignore rest of the entries.

This would give you all the fixed planned orders.

Let me know if you have any query.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay,

This will do until we can get an APO query made, (if possible).

S SB

Answers (0)