Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATE for WPF Client ?

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP Service Manager 4.0 using the WPF client 6.1.3.  Also the Test Environment (ATE) which I am using is 6.0.22.3

This ATE does not show the screens properly and hence I have to test my application on the WPF client itself.

Now with the WPF client I cannot debug the application and hence If I encounter any error I have to clear the client and then download the entire application and test, which is very time consuming.

Do we have any ATE version available where we can test and debug the WPF , IPad screens?

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Neha,

There is no other ATE available at this time that handles the newer client screens better.  Even though the screens don't display perfectly I do still use it to debug and verify object data downloaded.  In some cases I will have to add additional buttons to support navigation but have still been able to use it for debugging.  Not ideal but still very valuable.

--Bill

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks .. I am following the same approach to navigate, by creating additional buttons in the screens.

However I just thought if there is already a different ATE available then it might save my time

Thanks

Neha Mahanty

Answers (0)