cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI or Exit to check change in milestone data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any user exit or BADI available which fetches information about milestones assigned to WBSe at save.

Thanks,

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check changes in milestone assigned to a WBS. You can use tcode CN60 to track changes. I think, there is no need of BADI or exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

I understand CN60 can be used to track the changes. But the requirement is whenever there is a change in Basic fix date and Actual date of the milestone , an alert/email shall go to the cocern person and these condition shall be checked at save of the project. So, for this particular requirement i was looking for any BADI/exit which fetches milestone changes as soon as project is saved.

Thanks,

Akhil Rathi

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

By using user exists you can validate data in the milestone fields  (i.e basic fix date and actual date) . If user changes the date in the validated field, system cross checks with existing dates in mlst table and triggers a workflow event while saving project. discuss further with your technical consultant and check feasibility.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In short wanted to have WF notifications whenever a change takes place. Discuss with your ABAP guy for customizing the notification for such events to trigger notification either into SAP inbox or external mailing system.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use CDPOS table to track changes from OLD value and New Value field.

Goto SE11/SE16->open Table CDPOS->Click on contents->give MLST on TABNAME field->execute

Now same thing above, you have to discuss with your abap/WF consultant that whenever changes occur in this Table as per above selection, mail notification should be trigger.

Discuss with them.

Regards

Shishir