Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRN MRP Indicator Mandatory Possible or not ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While capturing Excise Invoice during Goods Receipt (T.Code: MIGO), in Excise Invoice tab of MIGO screen- there is a button for " More Data". After clicking that button and in the 'Miscellaneous' tab , there is a MRP Indicator check box.

Please let me know when we need to MRP Indicator flag (Auto tick) Mandatory in Excise tab 03. Only Capture Excise Invoice

Possible or not ???????

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Urgent Please

0 Kudos

Do not use the term "Urgent"

And about your post, your previous post was reject with two reasons.

1. Privet information. (you have corrected this)

2. Wrong space.. Check your rejected reasons, there clearly mentioned that, you should use Internationalization and Unicode forum for excise related information.. (But still you have posted the question in MM forum)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the note: 1104456 - Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from dealer which explains the use and the design.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the setting you can not default MRP Indicator in Excise Invoice -Miscellaneous tab.  This is used when we purchase Excise able material from Dealer.

SAPFunctional.com - Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from dealer

Thanks

Mahesh Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

That Indicator is Used when you are posting Excise for Second dealer case.

Why you want this Indicator to be mandatory.

It is not used for all the cases.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Proceed as per below.

1) Create seperate tax codes for the Dealer processes and make use of them in Dealer procurement Purchase order.

2) Write a code to make the MRP indicator Mandatory using user exit or Badi in MIGO and J1IEX transaction whenever PO contains Delaer Tax codes.

BadiI MB_MIGO_BADI with method LINE_MODIFY should work in your case.

0 Kudos

Dear SAP

Please help me,

While capturing Excise Invoice during Goods Receipt (T.Code: MIGO), in Excise Invoice tab of MIGO screen there is a button for " More Data". After clicking that button and in the 'Miscellaneous' tab , there is a MRP Indicator check box.

Please let me know when we need to MRP Indicator not tick in Option { Excise Action :- 3) Only Capture Excise Invoice ) GR(Goods Receipt) Not Save and Error or Warning Massage Required.

Possible or not ???????

if Possible Please guide me to Step.

0 Kudos

As explained you earlier, it is not possible through Standard SAP. You can get it done with the help of abaper as per your requirement with the said badi..