cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one explain about sold-party in contract because is different from the normalone

normally we using the sold-party is-Sp.

but in Contract is sold-party is-AA.

how can we use in CMR please tellme.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the partner detrmn Procedure in the config. Here you would have assigned as the Partner type as AA for the Contracts. This is why you are seeing it as AA in contracts and SP in OR.

SPRO>F5>S&D>Basic Func> Partner Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you tell me the what is the use Product hierrarchy

actually is used inthe sap-sd

please let me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any one tell me what is use of the customer hierarchy.

Actually i know customer hierarchy is used for the getting discount to the customer

which assigned to the hierarchy.about that is there any use of the customer hierarchy please let me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one tell what is the use of the sales incompletness logs in sales,delivery,partner functions and sales activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu;

When you want to process a Sales Document you would like to have enough information to process them seamlessly. There are certain information that are mandatory viz Sold to party.... there are certain other information that are not mandatory but they might be there viz Credit Card information.

In SAP we can control which information should be mandatory and which is not mandatory. This can be done in Config

SPRO>F5>S&D>Basic functions>Log of Incompletion. Once you define the fields which based on your requirement the same has to be assigned to a Document type.

So when you create the document the appropriate incompletion procedure comes into play and throws the error/warning message.

Regards,

Mani