cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Delivery Date issue in SAP Fiori Check Price and Availability application

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring the Check Price and Availability application in Fiori. When I do an availability check with the current date, the application will return yesterday's date as the 'Estimated Delivery Date'. I have checked the OData service and found no issue with the dates. But I found some date calculations happening in the front end inside two Javascript files. Please find the details of the issue below.

1. Material availability check is performed with today's date (June 4 2014).

2. The month will get decreased inside the Product.controller.js file,.

Before executing line no: 224.

After executing line no: 224.

3. After executing line no: 226, the date is decreased and the month is increased from the method FormatMediumDate defined inside the Javascript file 'DateTimeFormatter.js'.

4. The decreased date will be shown in the final output.

Please advice whether this is an expected behavior or a logical error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

First I can't see images except the last one.  But mainly did you solve this problem?

Thanks, Mike

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response.

The issue was not solved. I tried debugging the respective Javascript code and found that the Estimated delivery date get reduced by a calculation. I have stopped analyzing further since this application belongs to Fiori's old version.

Regards,

Anson

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the problem.  I think there is a Partner out there who is running into the same issue.  Thanks for posting the solution.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same issue with Benefits plan( UIX01HCM SP04 and SAP_UI 10( 1.24.5) ). I am using very latest App version. OData provides correct date, but some where in the front end libs making wrong calculation. it is showing Participation end date as 12/30/9999 instead of 12/31/9999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

Could you please let us know the solution to this issue? I am having the same date issue in My Benefits App.

I upgraded to UX01HCM to SP04, but still the date problem persists.

Thanks,

Ramana.