cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI : RFC To WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project architecture is SAP--> PI --> UI Web App. PI is converting RFC to Web service, but every different RFC is a diffrent wsdl address. Is there a way to packaging these RFC in one wsdl.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmet,

May be i misunderstood something but the problem is because you have several scenarios developed in PI and this is the reason to have several interfaces.

First of all, i would do the next:

1. I'd change RFC – SOAP scenario by Proxy  ABAP – SOAP scenario
  2. In the request I would introduce a new parameter to point the target URL. For example with values: T1, T2, T3.
  3. In the PI integration directory I would use the condition editor, inside receiver determination object or the ICO object, in order to access the target parameter. Depending T1, T2, etc I would use a different communication channel.

With this approximation you will have only one interface to communicate with PI. However, you would need to merge all you XML structures in one and in the mapping you could deal about to have the desired XML target.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have any information about PI. Our PI consultants are not thinking that scenario. I'm a .net developper(abap developper according to the project) and I must manage more than hundred wsdl's in my .net web project. I wast just wondering may be can manage in two or three wsdl. Thank you for your answer I will tell to our consultants.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmet,

you can do that if you create just ONE outbound interface with one operation for each RFC.

/Udo