cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order Created in SNP has different dates in APO and ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating plannd orders in ECC using SNP Heuristic.

Since Heuristic has 1 day as scheduling time so it creates planned order with start date : 07th June 2014 time : 00:00 and end date : 07th June 2014., time 23:59.

But when this planned order is transferred to ECC it reschedules the planne dorder accoridng to the capacity and recalculates teh date as

start date : 04th JUne 2014 and End date : 08th June 2014.

Because of this client is finding difficult to plan the materials.

Can you kindly guide me on whether we can prevent this rescheduling in ECC or transfer these rescheduled dates from ECC to APO.

thanks

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhaveshj_shah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you managed to resolve this issue?  We are having a similar problem and wanted to know what solution you implemented.?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Switch off detailed scheduling in ECC for planned orders i.e check in planned orders the detailed scheduling tab should not be visible.

Also check the above solution to incorporate NDS prodtn scheduling group and scheduling parameters without any indicator ticked.

This will prevent the product from rescheduling in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny

I think we had a very similar problem and it was resolved by setting field MARC-FEVOR in ECC to NDS (no detailed scheduling). We set this on all our APO-planned materials at all locations. Incoming planned orders then ignore the ECC capacity data.

Hope this helps

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply, can you let me know what  exactly you did.

Thanks.

Jhonny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhonny

There is some customising in steps 1 and 2.

1. First create a Production Scheduling Group for each plant. We gave them all the code NDS and the description No Detailled Scheduling.

2. Then you need to "Define scheduling parameters for planned orders" for each Production Scheduling Group/Plant. This is easy as basically you want everything switched off. If you have everything on the screen un-ticked, you won't go far wrong.

3. Finally, you need to populate your MARC-FEVOR for all your APO-planned materials with your Production Scheduling Group.

I hope this makes sense.

Chris