cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi community.

anyone know how to do focus on buttons for transaction screens? we are tried with the focused style but we cannot navigate with handheld tab button on transaction screen. On object screen we had no problem.

Thx a lot for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve, Jason, Thx again for all replys. I will try to clarify the problem.

on picture one we have an object screen. This screen has some button. These buttons have "buttons styles" and when the user focused on any of these, the button change her color from white to violet.

on picture two we have an transaction screen. On this kind of screen we cannot make that the "buttons styles" works. When the user focused on any buttons of the transaction screen the color not change from white to violet.

Is it possible change the transaction screens button size, language and styles?

Regards,

Max.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Max,

You cannot change the button size on a transaction screen.  You may be able to change the transaction button styles on PPC by setting a style for Buttons or Focused Buttons on the screen set platform styles, but not sure if this will work.  You can change the button text on the transaction buttons by editing the text directly on the Wizard buttons tab under the platform in your screenset.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Focus Style on transaction screen does not work. Bad issue...this will be a problem if the touch screen is off. Agentry needs touchscreen activate to work properly.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Max,

You cannot add screen buttons to transaction screens.  Like Steve mentioned, Agentry wont allow you to run actions from a transaction screen by design.  You can use the Tile Edit control on a regular non-transaction detail screen to host transaction tiles on the Windows platforms, allowing you to tab between screens while supporting transaction capabilities there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for response and the good idea of tile transaction. i will post some screen to clarify the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I have a side question regarding Tile Edit Control since you mentioned it here.

Is Tile Edit control only available inside List Tile View or it can be used inside any non-transaction detailed screen or even on a Tile Display (for tablet screen layout)?

Once the transaction via the Tile Edit finishes, what happen to the area used to be covered by this Tile Edit control? Or on the other hand, when the Tile Edit becomes active, will it cover any existing content on the detailed screen or a particular area has to be "reserved" for the tile edit control?

Thanks.

-Yang

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yang,

It can be used on any non-transaction detail screen, not just a List Tile View.  The area on screen needs to be "reserved" for the transaction area.  I believe the transaction fields are just shown as uneditable read-only fields until the transaction is activated by clicking on a field.  This is how the implementation worked on the WM product years ago.  I haven't used that control since then though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Agentry, you can not use buttons to call actions on transaction screen sets.  This is because only 1 transaction can be in-processed at a time and by proving actions from being called make sure this is done.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

We know that. Thx for response i will post some screen to clarify the problem