Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Smart Business apps

Usha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Can you share some details  on SAP Fiori Smart Business apps ?

We are looking Smart Business apps for Inventory management – Can you please get the components/any other requirements for getting this installed ?

else could you redirect us to any url or documentation ?

Thanks,

Usha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rperezkuzma
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

does anyone knows how  SAP Smart Business for Sales Order Fulfillment is licensed ?. I know that Fiori has no cost, but this new product SAP Smart Business Cookpit ??

Thank you in advance,

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Did you check the help documentation?

SAP Fiori Products – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards,

Jamie Cawley

SAP - Customer Experience Group

Usha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jamie,

Yes, went through the help documentation and reached the Analytical apps documentation.

Above screenshot is on the Analytical deployment option ,where we get to see the KPI Framework setup with the HANA XS Engine setup.If i am not wrong the Analytical apps and the SAP Smart Business apps share the setup of HANA XS engine and KPI Framework only (in Smart Business Apps).

So would like to confirm if the below installation link steps remain the same for SAP Smart Business apps too!

Installation :

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/f3/8f4552c474b610e10000000a44176d/content.htm?frameset=...

After which i guess we need to be following the KPI modeler on Front- End server and the respective SAP Smart  Business Products  on SAP HANA server.

Many thanks!

Thanks,

Usha

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I believe this is true for all of them, but there are exceptions such as the Sales Order Fulfillment app which require an ABAP backend too.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - Customer Experience Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Please follow the following link:

Installation - Administration Guide for SAP Smart Business Cockpits - SAP Library

You will need to install the Smart Business UI add ons on the front end server and the database artifacts on the HANA server (component: HCO_HBA_A_KPI_S).

You will then need to setup the launchpad, configure the web dispatcher.

In order to see the inactive inventory management KPIs in the KPI modeler, you will need to import the SAP Smart Business for Inventory Management that can be found under the SAP Smart Business for ERP at the service market place.

Please refer the following link:

SAP Smart Business for Inventory Management - Administration Guide for SAP Smart Business Cockpits -...

Hope this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,

Devavrath S