cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP LASERJET P2055DN LOGO REVERSİNG IN SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hı all

my company use printer HP LASERJET P2055DN  but logo reversing from sap download from hp web page device type ZHPLJCM1 .

now logo  right but problem some turkish caracters  'İ' , 'Ş'   and ı use caracter set Printer I9SWIN   ISO 8859-9 (Turkey, Latin-5)  1634 .  

help me plaesa

regard sinan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sinan,

could you please describe what the problem with the Turkish characters were? E.g. # characters appeared, or "box" characters appeared instead of the the special characters?

Also, if you have a Unicode system, you can test Device Type SWINCF, as it is a Unicode-capable Device Type.

Regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo

l use device type ZHPLJCM1  caracter set 1634 

problem caracter 'İ'  and 'Ş'

l will test SWINCF device type .

thanks for respons . 

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laszlo

problem is continue .

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sinan,

please scan the page were the special characters are incorrect and insert it as an image, so the result can be seen here.

Also, please do the following: in transaction SP01 select the spool request which has been printed (incorrectly), and select menu Goto -> Display requests -> Settings... . On the appearing popup select "Raw".

If you make a print preview now, you see the source code of this spool. Please copy the first 2 rows of this source code.

(After this step you can restore the normal print preview if you select button "Graphical" on the application toolbar.)

Regards,

Laszlo

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try to use SAP SPrint method.

device type - 'Swin"

Printer driver - HP 2055DN PCL 6 on Host spool server

you can refer the SAP Note Sprint method

894444 - Tool for server-based print under Microsoft Windows (SAPSprint)

BR

SS