SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Object with Automatic EMMA Case Category

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I was trying to add few objects with an EMMA case which is automatic in nature. The only object which is flowing from the Message Pool is not sufficient. Moreover the message does not even have enough information to lead to the desired object.

Can you please suggest the way of doing it as I am not sure where to enhance the case category as it is automatic in nature?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arghya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

Goto "Objects" tab of the Clarification Case Category screen you are trying to create and then add the corresponding "Element" from where you want pull the data. For that element use the Object Type or ABAP Dic Reference to pull the desire data you want to use in the Case Category and then complete the Object Binding accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rakesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

Goto "Objects" tab of the Clarification Case Category screen you are trying to create and then add the corresponding "Element" from where you want pull the data. For that element use the Object Type or ABAP Dic Reference to pull the desire data you want to use in the Case Category and then complete the Object Binding accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your response. I tried the step you mentioned earlier but it didn't work because I guess object binding is only possible if the main BOR obejct from message pool holds the element which can be pointed by an element of your choice created by adding an element you mentioned earlier. In my case I am getting only the primary object type of the case catg. and the primary object type ISUPOD does not contain Meter Reading Doc which I have to add in object list.

Can you please guide whether we have any other wayout by doing configuration/technical enhancement? or by adding any method to fetch the data for object type ISUPOD?

Thanks,

Arghya

0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

you should use the COMPLETE_CASE method of BAdI EMMA_CASE to fill additional objects (append them to CT_OBJECTS parameter). For further information please have look to BPEM guideline (SAP Note 1865271).

Regards,

Alexander