cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No UD without Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

My requirement is that, If Valuation was NOT OK during Result Recording than UD will not happened without defect recording.

Kindly guide me how to achieve this.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use this Exit QEVA0010, apply your said logic like if any MIC found not OK or MIC valuation is rejected or not ok then system won't allow UD without notification.

Notification fo defect recording is the stdn functionality, if any MIC rejected then system automatically populate defect recording screen if you have activate the DEFECT RECORDING in control indicator against any MIC.

Only u need to put check without defect code no UD allow.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for your input,while using ExitQEVA0010 my ABAP Guy is saying that he is not getting Result Recording data in import Parameters,as Characteristic results during inspection processing is being stored in QAMR Table where we have to check Valuation which is in field MBEWERTG in QAMR Table.

Can u plz guide me how to proceed for the same.

With Regsrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Exit is with you as i suggested , tables QALS, QAMR, QASR etc are also available. Secondly Auto defect recording is another option. Follow- up action during UD is another option for defect and task closure analysis.

Investiagte them all , or develop logic with abap'r to restrict the same. All experts suggest you the stdn logic and processes. Kindly do something from your end. in QAMR table there is a field MBEWERTG when any MIC rejected then its auto updated, derived the same and pass the same in exit.

Your ababp'r need to write the logic like when this field is A then inspection lot UD allowed other wise, warning mssg for R. and if no value then QALS- UD not allowed.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not use automatic defects recording?  This creates the notification in the backgroudn with a defect recorded for each MIC that fails.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can someone please tell me which Enhancement can be used to meet above said requirement.

With Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Another option in stdn is assign task in quality notification then system won't allow UD without closing of assigned task. use follow up action in UD at customizing.

Regards

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Custom development!

But alternatively I would suggest to use MIC with defect recording control indicator. As an outcome of that you need to mention predefined  defect codes for the MIC if its value is out of tolerance zone.

This ensures auto defect recording (in QA32) in case if the MIC is rejected. Later you can perform UD. Up to some extent, this eliminates the use of custom development using any exit to establish this control.

Example, - While defining LENGTH (15mm - 16mm) as MIC in QS21, you need to enter 2 defect codes.

1. For actual reading which falls below 15mm
  2. And another if the actual reading crosses 16mm i.e. greater than 16mm.
  3. Assume CRACK and DAMAGE are these 2 defect codes respectively for the same.

Now if the actual reading is 17mm in QA32, then system will automatically record defect as DAMAGE.

Try if works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your kind support,i have tried as you have mentioned by checking defect recording control indicator in MIC,but when reading is out of tolerance  limit system is not asking for defect recording as mentioned by you.

I some config is missing for this.

With Regards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It won't ask for a defect code.  It is automatic defects recording that he described to you.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to maintain MIC with catalog, here maintain Defect type & Code group. Along with this pls check the Customization steps as mentioned below.

SPRO-->QM-->Quality Notifications-->Defects Recording-->Define Notification Type-->

1. Define Notification Type

2. Define Catalogs for Notification Type

3. Define Catalog Profile

4. Define Notification Type for Inspection Type

SPRO-->QM-->Quality Notifications-->Defects Recording-->Define Report Type-->

1. Define Defect Report Type

2. Assign Report Type for work Center - Here assign report Type to your plant, don't assign to work center.

Then Check your catalog in QS41 & QS51.

Now do the valuation, system will automatically show the Defect recording POP if you rejected any result. Just maintain Cause for rejection & Save it.

Now you can do UD.

With Regards

Srinivas