Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict creation of inspection lot for certain work centers

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My client needs to restrict the creation of inspection lot at certain work centers although QM is active for all material processed in these work centers.

I am using the  function module 'EXIT_SAPLQAAT_002' of QAAT0001 for this purpose. Z04 inspection type ( with Post to insp stock) is maintained for all these material.

A different Z table is there , where material-work center combination is maintained for which no inspection lot is required.

Logic provided so that system searches Material-Work center from production order then compares it with the Material-Work center combination with the maintained Z Table.If both found same then no inspection lot will be generated.

But an error message (Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXX in QM only) appears for all those material while doing confirmation in CO11N . Hence system does not allow to complete confirmation for those material where QM is active.

Please suggest if i am using the correct Exit or any further improvement is required.

Thanks and regards

D Mohanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually the issue is resolved now.The problem was with coding where we were using Table-AFRU for reading prod order details.But AFRU does not consider fresh orders for which it was replaced with AFKO.

Also the Z table must be maintained as Plant-Material-Work center combination prior to go for any order confirmation.

Thank you all who have gone through the post , hope this will help those who have to map the same scenario at their end.

Regards

D Mohanty