Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Recipe Data not reaching at MII

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to send Control Recipe data from ECC to xMII via RFCDestination. I am able to send the data from ECC to xMII successfully. But the data is not reaching at MII and I am getting the below error at Netweaver log.

I am using MII 14.0 SP4 verstion

Can anyone help?

Here is the error message at Netweaver log

com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Unsupported function module CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD used with IDocActivationSpec registered for xMIIRFCJCO10 on system SERVER_IMI_00 causes 'CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD' could not be created. (raised by system SERVER|a_rfc)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:678)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2513)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatch(DefaultServerWorker.java:254)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.loop(DefaultServerWorker.java:346)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.run(DefaultServerWorker.java:232)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.run(JRA.java:8642)

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.jca15.work.TaskImpl.run(TaskImpl.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)

Caused by: RfcException raised by system [SERVER|a_rfc]:

message: Unsupported function module CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD used with IDocActivationSpec registered for xMIIRFCJCO10 on system SERVER_IMI_00 causes 'CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD' could not be created.

return code: RFC_FAILURE (1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2902)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.playbackTRfc(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2723)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.handletRfcRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2617)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2428)

... 8 more

Caused by: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Unsupported function module CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD used with IDocActivationSpec registered for xMIIRFCJCO10 on system SERVER_IMI_00 causes 'CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD' could not be created.

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:3225)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2897)

... 11 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unsupported function module CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD used with IDocActivationSpec registered for xMIIRFCJCO10 on system SERVER_IMI_00

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.getFunction(JRA.java:7140)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:3216)

... 12 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This error can come if the Program ID is not correctly maintained, reach out to your Messaging team to do this

former_member204240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is the program ID is properly configured in MII nwa(Resource Adapters).

Are you able see in message listener about the successful connection to your ECC system?

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks padma for your reply.

Yes the programID is properly configured in MII nwa and IDOC Listener status is showing as started (green color).

I just want to inform you that at ECC I am getting the same error (Unsupported function module CONTROL_RECIPE_DOWNLOAD) at sm58 transaction.

Please see the attached screenshot

former_member204240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Please try to check on following things,

1. Try to check the FM alone in ECC if its working fine.

2. Can you test on SM59 in ECC , if all connections are fine and same Program ID is used in your sender configuration(MII).

3. Are you using same RFC destination for both IDOC and RFC, if any RFC processing as well?

This is not any problem with the MII setup, But the FM is failing in ECC I guess, check ST22 to see any dumps.

Regards,

Padma Rao