cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order and Billing doc - Subtotals and PosNumbering

0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I'm looking for a solution to build up subtotals in orders and billing documents and to have a hierarchical numbering. It should look like this: 

Subtotals:

My idea is to use a BOM for material on POS0010 and POS0020. Pricing takes place on the itemlevel of that BOM. Subtotal for POS0010 and 0020 needs to be some kind of statistical value then? I tried using condition KUMA to get the value into the header position. Thats working but nothing happens with that value in the header.

I already read notes 844141, 524513 and Pricing of BOM : Dynamic determination of Net value of main item based on sub items

But it's not exactly what I need.

Any suggestions how to achive the subtotals? Maybe BOMs are the wrong way?

Numbering:

To have more visibility on the billing doc print out I would like to have some kind of hierarchical pos numbering like shown above. Any ideas how to implement?

kind regards Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I just changed the intervall for numbering if subitems in the sales order type from 10 to 1 and left the ordinary numbering at 10. Thats how I exactly get what I requested.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to implement subtotals for BOMs in der billing doc but I'm still struggling with numbering.

Is there any way to show on the billing doc that a position is a sub-position of another one. If numbering can't be changed I would appretiate any suggestions for alternative solutions.

thanks Andreas

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andreas,

Condition type KUMU

Maintain KUMU in pricing procedure

cal Ty - 36 Cumulation condition

make it statistical

System automatcally bring the 45 in header condition from the 2 adn 3 line item

To do some calculate maintain

ZUMU - Cumalation value 100% condition record and do the calculations