cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10 MDUG issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is is i have uploaded Organization data via MDUG, it shows in the backend, but not showing in NWBC portal. Is there any report or program that needs to be execute to sync the data.

For your reference please find screenshot showing the presence of organization in backend but not in NWBC(front end).

We are using SAP GRC v 10.

Cheers !!

Manish Jha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

When the data is uploaded through MDUG, it is generally visible in the frontend system as well.

But there could be case that the excel you have uploaded have some inconsistency or duplicacy, try to check the SLG1 log for it.

Additionally you can make a try by checking the HRP tables like HRP1000 for other entities apart from organization  to confirm if the data was uploaded.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

Thanks a lot for coming back. I'm enclosing the screenshot of the HRP1000 table showing the organisation was loaded in the system sucessfully, also enclosed is the SLG1 log showing everything to be perfect.

I don't see any  inconsistency or duplicacy in my excel, if this would have been the case then org data wouldn't have uploaded in backend system and it wouldn't have been visible.

I'm perplexing what could be missing for it not visible in NWBC/frontend. Can you please check and shed further light on the issue, like if i need to run some report/program to synchronise NWBC with backend.

Cheers !!

Manish Jha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

I'm happy to announce that by tweaking in the system, i'm able to solve the issue on my own.

Cheers !!

Manish Jha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Would you be able to share on this forum what tweaks you had to do in order to resolve your issue?

That would be very helpful to the members here.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

In my case problem was with relationship  which is maintained in the backend and  when it was corrected the problem was sorted out.

However please understand that there can be multiple problems and is dependent on the user the way they are apporaching and doing it. Example: Issue with template like data not put in correct format etc..

So if you are doing the activity and if you are facing problem then please let me know, i'll look into it and will help as much as i can.

Cheers !!

Manish Jha