cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS- Preference Indicator not copied to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have maintained a preference indicator for a material in GTS and while Sales order created , the indicator not copied to the order item level.

Please advise what needs to be check.

Regards

Nag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

It is possible that the precheck on the preferential agreement is failing.

Please check the countries involved in the sales order.

Then check table /SAPSLL/ALRDGAR3 on ERP side.

If there is no agreement in this table for the countries of the SO, please retransfer all agreements from GTS to ERP and it should work the way you wish.

During runtime the system will then find the agreement in table /SAPSLL/ALRDGAR3 and then pick up the preference indicator.

You should also check SAP notes 379269 and 829932.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

I check the table in ERP and there are no entries found . Can you please let me know the process of re transferring of agreements from GTS to ERP?

Regards

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Program /SAPSLL/PREF_AGREEMNT_SYNC_R3 ( Tcode /SAPSLL/PREF_AGR_R3 ) in your ERP system.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Please check and confirm that whether the Transfer Preference Indicator is checked in the Control Settings for Application Type SD0A i.e for Sales Order or not in the Feeder system and what the log says in the Feeder system GTS Cockpit. We discussed a similar issue in a past thread as well. Below is the link for your reference. I think, it will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Aman