cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident templates are different when accessing through 'Home'

0 Kudos

Hi all.

Could you please guide me a problem I'm facing?

1)Background & Problem

Currently, I'm configuring ITSM for my customer and I serated users into two groups, End-User purpose and Processor purpose. The problem happenes when I access with an End-User ID and display incidents what I created before.

When I create an incident at the beginning, it shows below shape of incident template as defaulte.

However, once I completed the incident creation and display again through the menu 'Home' -> 'My message', it showed with a different template.

3)Role Assignment

I'm suspecting it might be related with restricted roles assigned for the End-User but not sure.

Currently, below users are assigned on this user.

SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

ZSAP_SM_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK

ZSAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_CREA

ZSAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANREQU

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC_INCIDENT

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_DISPATCH

Is anybody can help me to consolidate the incident template no matter it is a processor user or an end user. Please understand that I don't have that much technical background thus it might be really appreciated if you can describe any recommendations a bit more specifically

Best Regards,

Seong Do Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seong,

The view that you are seeing after the creation of Incident, is the default view. There is nothing wrong here in the screen. This is how the screen appears for the processor or end users after the incident creation. If you want to customize this view then you need to follow my blog to achieve it ()  Here I have mentioned how to customize to Tabular view, but in your case you need to do the reverse to get rid of Tabular view.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (0)