cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SLC features in SP03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

where to find more information about the following new Secure Login Client features

found in 1975482 - Release Note SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 SP03

• SLC ActiveX Control for SLS profiles with virtual application policy support to trigger an SLS profile enrollment from an HTML page
  • ActiveX for Internet Explorer to control SLC and SSL with SLS profiles (including SSL certificates in IE)

?

Currently we have one customer using Citrix XenApp with Internet Explorer as published application and to trigger certificate enrollment for the SLS Profile on the SLC we like to use the ActiveX Control, but don't know how. I can not find anything in the manuals.

Please let me know

Regards,

Carsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have found in manual

2.6.6 Browser-Based Enrollment of Secure Login Client Using a Secure Login Server Profile

and 2.6.6.1 HTML Code Example with Secure Login Server Profile and SNC Name

but that is not what i need. I want to push/force client to automatically enroll without manually pushing the enroll button

<input type="button" name="cmdEnroll" value="Enroll" onClick="doEnroll()"/>

Is there any further info available about the syntax for the front-end control slsax.dll?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is an example, you can use JavaScript or Visal Basic and call the ActiveX functions, as example in the onLoad() function.

You are right, all functions are not documented, I will take care of adding it to the current documentation.

Here is the list of functions for normal Enrollment (Without the SNC virtual application policy support):

bool ProfileIsEnrolled(BSTR szProfile)
Return Values:

• true: Profile exists and is enrolled
  • false: anything else

Throws an exception when szProfile is to long or contains invalid characters

bool ProfileEnroll(BSTR szProfile)

Return Values:

• true: Profile exists and is enrolled
  • false: anything else
void ProfileLogout(BSTR szProfile)
No return value, this function is assumed to succeed so that further calls of ProfileIsEnrolled will return false
void ClearSSLCache()
Clear the Internet Explorer SSL Cache, no new entrolled Profiles are availbale for the next SSL connection.
No return value, this function is assumed to succeed always

best regards

Alex