cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI Generation server installation file for local workstation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please provide me the name and path of WWI generation server installation file at SAP marketplace.

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your replies. I have installed WWI server in my local machine. I have found MSDS-EXAMPLE template in WWI folder.

Can you please let me know the name of the file of BP_EH_EHS_COVERL.DAT in WWI folder like MSDS-EXAMPLE template has name EXPL_SDB.DAT.

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please confirm if after installing the this, will we get the templates MSDS-EXAMPLE.DAT and BP_EH_EHS_COVERL.DAT files in the local system?

Regards,

Kapil

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear kapil,

You will get the standard templates for all applications say label or msds or tremcards when you install the lastest wwi package. Install and check.

Regards

Dhinesh

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

there is an OSS note to check to get in any case the current WWI version. E.g., check:

WWI for Experts

and

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

Use below string in search parameters of service market place for WWI Gen server configuration.

EHSWWI32_31-20010357.

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajee,

Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded this file.

Can you please let us know that whether this .exe file is for central server installation or for local workstation server.

Please also confirm that this file is for 64 bit windows, will it work for 32 bit windows or do we have to download a different file for the same.

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil

you can use this both central server and local system also , if you install in central server you need maintain the RFC of Local SAP server during configuration.

for 32 bit some other file will be there , check in SMP

Balajee