cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project version table for ECP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

im in search of table in which ECP data of different Project versions is stored.

Im using PRPS, CKHS, CKIS tables to get detailed line items of easy cost planning.

I also know VSPRPS_CN table, which stores the version ID and other information, but i cant find anywhere the versioned line items.

Lets say ive created a project, then generated V.01, afterwards V.02, V.03, .. V.NM.

Maybe you know where are the data stored, or maybe some advice where to look for, cause im out of ideas

P.S. ive used trace tools but nohelp from them either.

Best regards

Laurynas Prikockis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding both are saprate entity for version case tables would be VSPROJ_CN &VSPRPS_CN

And for ECP case RPSCO is the master table where plan or actual cost to be stored.

other planing table is COEP .However we use table COSS for Cost totals for internal postings & table COSP for Cost totals for external postings.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thnks for the quick reply. I know these tables, but the main thing i need is to see detailed ECP.

What i mean is when you create ECP in CJ20N and save the entered values, these are beeing shown in Table CKIS (Field KALNR) with reference from Table: CKHS (Field KALNR), which shows to Table PRPS (Field OBJNR).

But When you create a new version of the Project these tables display only actual plan data and no version changes.

P.S. The tables VSPROJ_CN and VSPRPS_CN do not have any amount values.

Just to make more clearer the values stored in COSS, COSP, BPGE, BPJA, RPSCO, COEJ doesnt meet my requirements. I need detailed values see attachments.

Regards

Laurynas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

Actually I don't have much knowledge about that. But there is a structure 'CKF_DIP_CUSTOMER_EXIT'

This structure give all major information from CKHS, and CKIS by passing OBJNR.

I am not sure but same time looking for a good solution for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

''

Go through this thread. I think it will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it was helpful but still not what i need

Maybe you know how the version table VSPRPS_CN is connected with CKHS or CKIS.

LP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

Kindly check these tables. I think this will help you out.

Table Name

Description

CRMCO_ECP

ECP Parameter for cProjects

PRECP0

ECP: Default Versions

PRECP1

ECP: Top Objects, Storage of Lock Indicato

PRECP2

ECP: Subobjects, KLVAR/KALNR

PRECP3

ECP: Activation per Controlling Area

PRECPNA_VIW

Generated Table for View PRECPNA_VIW

TJP_ECP_KPI

ECP: Pricing Key Definition

TJP_ECP_KPI_BASE

ECP: Formula Element Definition

TJP_ECP_KPIT

IS-M, ECP: KPI - Texts

I am not sure but TJP_ECP_KPI is give you details as per your attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, but these tables are empty.

LP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge VSPROJ_CN , VSPRPS_CN have a details of versions with object.

From this object you will find all details in costing tables and easy cost planning tables.

I think this will help you out.