cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Start/End location while creating travel expence -> Mileage Distribution in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing problem while creating Travel expense report.

In the mileage section, when we are trying to enter Mileage details, we are not able to edit and save Start and End location.

Also Start location is getting defaulted with Address maintained in the Company Code.

But we are able to do the same in the ECC system while creating Expense report from Transaction TRIP.

To make Start and End Location Editable, we have changed Display type of field using transaction FITVFELD_WEB from Standard Format to Alternative Display Type.

But still we are not able to Edit or Save start and End Locations in Mileage detail Screen while creating Travel Expense Report.

Please help me with your valuable input to resolve this issue.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,

Abhinav Dutta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, have you tried the edit mode of the web dynpro application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried,

Thanks for the timely response.

I have tried enhancing the standard Application FITE_VC_MILEAGE by making the required fields editable, but when I fill the custom data and try to save it, it is not getting saved. Instead the defaulted value (Company code address) is overwriting the custom enteries.

Please confirm if you meant the same process or else kindly help me with the additional information.

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, there are more "customizing" setting by clicking as a admin.

But looking to your issue - have you tried to enter a new destination - via the Add button on your first screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1/ Please keep the standard for Start and End Location fields.

2/ Can you please check this in SPRO path "Employee Self-Services" => "Interface Configuration for Web Dynpro Interface in Travel Management" => "Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro"  as in the following screen :

Regards

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response!!

For customizing by logging in as an admin, I will check with my admin and get back to you!

I did try to add destination on the first screen using Add button and I am able to add destinations.

But Start Location and End Location fields fields are Read Only on Mileage details section. Start Location is getting defaulted with Address maintained in Company Code and End Location is defaulted with Destination Address (maintained on first screen).

My Client wants to Enter Start Location and End Location Manually as we can do in ECC transaction TRIP.

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mathieu,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. I have changed my schema as per your suggestions and my issue got resolved.

And Special thanks for putting Screen Shot.

Regards,

Abhinav

Answers (0)