cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error Mapping program is not available in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have RFC to JDBC scenario. I transported my objects to quality but when trying to send data, i am getting error 'Mapping program is not available in runtime cache' in sxmb_moni.

I have done cache refresh (both delta and full for repository, directory and runtime tab) and also i restarted the quality server but still i am facing same issue. In service repository and Integration builder all objects are present but in when i checked 'sxi_cache' in mapping, namespace is not there though it is present in Receiver determination'.

Please suggest how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Just open the sender agreement and then click on tab Sender agreement -> select test configuration from the list.

Over there in the payload paste your RFC payload which you can get either from sxmb_moni payload or generate the one from message mapping then click on tab Test Configuration -> Run.

It will give you the overview of sender agreement - Receiver determination - Interface determination & Mapping - Receiver agreement.

You will probably face the error in the third step in the Interface determination - in the Operation mapping. It will give you the exact logs what is wrong.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can also refer to below thread, where similar issue is described.

EMERGENCY!!! Mapping program is not available i... | SCN

Regards

VJ

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

Was there any change in the structure of the RFC? If yes try to re-import the RFC structure, do a dummy activation of Message and Operation mappings and retest the scenario.

Regards

VJ