Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.02 Classic Scenario - Transfer of Purchase Order to Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I would really appreciate some assistance on the following matter:

We are implementing the classic scenario of SRM7.02 with ECC6.04 as backend.

Our process is as follows: Purchase
Requisitions are created in ECC and transferred to SRM by means of report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER (we do not have PI/XI). These Purchase Requisitions are
converted to shopping carts in SRM and goes to the Sourcing Cockpit. RFX's are created and responses are entered on behalf of vendors. When I now want to
create a purchase order from the RFX response, I get a warning “PO xxxx is inthe process of transfer to backend system”.

When executing transaction SM21, I get a warning “XI unable to access SLD:"Could_not_determine_SLD_access_data".  We do not have PI/XI and I would really
appreciate if somebody can assist me with the exact entries that must be maintained in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP to transfer purchase orders from SRM to ECC.

I changed entries BUS2012 / CreateFromData1 /ERP_4.0/ERP_5.0 and ERP_6.0 from /SAPSRM/CL_SOA_ADPT_PO_CRT_ERP to L_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_PO_CRT_ERP10 and the PO replicated from SRM to ECC, but now in ECC, the purchase ordercannot be changed. It gives an error : Purchase Requisition xxxx can only be
ordered in system SRDxxxx (which is the SRM system).

Can somebody also please confirm that once Ihave replicated the Purchase order from SRM to ECC, the Purchase Order can be changed in ECC.

Thank you in advance,

Marinda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to resolve this by changing the system landscape from ERP6.0 to ERP 6.02

Answers (0)