cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution for Sap ps on Network Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

i want to create substitution in project system .My requirement is to create substitution  in  network activity .Here i have to write ,if proj- PSPID is k* ,then   AFVGD-SAKTO will be 43000000. But when i am going to create ,then i am not getting PROJ structure  or PSPID field  there . please help me for that to create in t code OPSN .

Thanks & Regards

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you use AFVGD-PROJN (WBS) for your validation?

Because WBS ID is similar to Project ID. You can make your check with WBS starting character. And substitute CE with value 43000000.

Check and let us know.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me debug , what is actual value populating in  AFVGD-PROJN  above specific activity during project creation . if it is populating the WBS . then it will work infect  i have to do ,non editable to wbs field (POSID) .

Thanks & Regards

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, check & let us know. Also close the thread if you'll get the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you make Cost Element defaulted in OPUU (Network Profile) in Service Activity under Activities Tab.?

Else, if you make it hide/display then go to OPUC and make it through influencing fields.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client requirement is , There is so many types of project.For specific project  ,whose project definition starts with K letter , this project cost will captured against a fixed  primary cost element .

Here i am getting all these project types have project profile same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would have created wonder if all your K Series projects must be having a separate and specific project profile. In that case, you just need to assign the network profile by defaulting cost element into it.

Anyways, can you try to pick up one common field in AFVGD except project definition. I am just thinking for other way round solution.

I hope, SHD0 (Screen and Transaction Variant) will also not work in this case because in your case project series is fixed.

Lets wait for other experts to comment on this.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I was  thinking about to create a separate project profile ,But Client did not want use separate profile .

Also i had created a validation to use K,P & M series for that profile . They are using same cost element for P & M  series . But for K series they want to use another . May be it is resolved through user exit or Badi .But if it will be solved through substitution , it will be better  .

Thanks & Regards

Sambit