cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data tranferred to SAP by Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need a detailed overview which data exactly is transferred to SAP by Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10. Where can I find that? I have an old presentation for Solman 7.0, but since 2008 there where a lot of changes. Thanks in advance for any information!

Kind Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally this is not one way, it should be both way.  SAP collects the data for most of the service delivery requested from us.

1. EWA - Where system collects the statistical data, it sent to SAP for assessment, later after rated information loaded back to Soluition manager.

2. MOPZ - to support upgrade, every time your system information like software component upgrade levels are sync to SAP Service market place vice versa, this is again sync back to central SLD content update.

3. ITSM - You can here send your tickets directly to SAP for process, again its on demand, you can schedule corresponding actions,

4. Guided Self services - There are N numbers of self services available in SM 7.1, for instance SOS( security optimisation services), in this system collects very lean and specific information ( in SOS it collects security related) and sends to SAP for assessment, later report delivered to Solution manager.

5. License management - This is again, allowing SAP To update the SAP Licence once its expired.

6. Most of the offering from SAP , is already captured in SAP Engagement and service delivery workcenter,SAP Engagement and Service Delivery Work Center - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

review for better understanding

Though you must have SAPOSS locally for other assistance like sap support conenction, It is very sure, SAP Can connect your entire landscape centrally via solman,

Thanks

Jansi

oliver_pfaff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I've never seen any documentation like that.

One thing you can do is check the Earlywatch Alert reports - everything in there can be transferred to SAP.

Sorry I couldn't be of further help.

Regards,

Oliver Pfaff.