cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM 5.3 Support on SMP 3.0 SP03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deployed SAP WM 5.3 on SMP 3.0 SP03 and restarted SMP server. Agentry application started successfully. But, when i connect through Agentry client , it is showing 'Invalid password'.

Can you please confirm SAP WM 5.3 is supported in SMP 3.0 SP03?

Regards,

Anselm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Anselm,

It is not officially supported under SMP 3.  That being said I know some have done the upgrade.  Make sure your Backend connection is setup correctly in the SMP Management cockpit and that the Enable User Authentication (and previous user auth) is enabled.

You will also have to make sure a copy of your Agentry.ini and JavaBE.ini are where the server can find them (MobilePlatform3\Server if I recall correctly).

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP will only support the Application on the patform it was release.

WM 5.3 is only supported on Agentry 6

WM 6.0 is only supported on SMP 2.3 (Agentry 6.1)

WM 6.1 is only supported on SMP 3 (Agentry 7.0)

While it not supported,  If you find an issue, support can help if it falls under one of the two:

1.  The issue can be seen when using the Application on the Release platfrom version (for 5.3 it would be Agentry 6.)

2.  The issue can be seen on all applications running on that platform.  (i.e if you have a different test application on SMP 3 that has the same issue).

Stephen

former_member193863
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen, I have a problem with installing the application from c: \ ... \ AgentryAndroidClientSolution \ bin \ AgentryAndroidClientSolution.apk

I downloaded the latest version of OpenUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lukas,

Please open a new thread as is a different issues then first question.

Stephen

former_member193863
Participant
0 Kudos

Not support.