cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about installation SAP NETWEAVER AS ABAP 7.03 TRIAL VERSION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,   I need a help about installation SAP NETWEAVER AS ABAP 7.03 64 TRIAL. During installation I got the question informed on the image below. What do I have to do in this part?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

syed_abdulgaffur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

It is very simple. After extracting SAP NWABAP trail version files.

You will get a folder by name SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Export. Open this folder and select LABEL.ASC file and click on next button and continue with the SAP installation.

Cheers..

Syed

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

your upgrade request the Installation Export DVD of Netweaver 7.00 EHP3.
The red marked files LABEL.ASC and LABELIDX.ASC just contain information about content and name of the DVD. An example for Netweaver 04 SR1:

material number: 51030721

Label.ASC: SAP:NETWEAVER:04SR1:DVD_EXPORT:NetWeaver 04 SR 1 Export DVD:D51030721

LABELIDX.ASC: EXP1EXP2EXP3

So SAPinst use among others these files to detect the correct media.

You have now to provide the path of this media (ensure that the path is not longer than 30 characters) and press "Next" to proceed.

Cheers,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I dont have an Export DVD of Netweaver 7.00 EHP3. I just downloaded the application from SDN and I got this files (IMAGE) after descompressed.

I started the installation from beginning. This is not an upgrade of system. Its my first time that I install this application.

please look at the pictures. I tried this path. What is missing?

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is asking for NW 7.03 Export DVD and you are probably providing NW731 Export DVD.

Download NW 7.03 Export DVD : 51041981_1 & 51041981_2

SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 is NW 7.03

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just like I told at the previous post. I just downloaded the application from SDN and I got this files (IMAGE) after descompressed. I dont have any DVD.

I found the path informed (Netweaver 7.00 EHP3) when I search for it on Windows search, but when I select this path I got the same error.

Guys, I need for details about this problem. I understand what is required, but it is not working.

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

in your initial post we can see 703 Installation Master and 731 Installation Export.

As Ashish said, please use media number 51041981. You have to download both parts.

Please proceed as below:

Your search term should be the media number 51041981.

Afterwards please merge them together according to note #1258173.

Though please have a look should at the path length. It must not exceed 30 characters (!!!).

Cheers,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I had problem with register on page:

http://service.sap.com/swdc

I have to be partner or customer. How can I do this download?

Thanks,

Michel

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel

I thing you have get in touch with your local SAP. just go thru the SCN link

Request the user id form

Request Your User ID for the SAP Service Marketplace Including all Related Portals …

BR

SS