cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Portal Password as Productive Password from IDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you all,

I am trying to set the portal password as a productive password from IDM. When I change the passwordchangerequired to be false, I get the following error: putNextEntry failed storingSPML.SAPUSER.UN000198

I have changed the repository constants (protocol and port) to be https and 50001. Is there any certificate that I need to import? Reading the configuration guide does not tell me much.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance!

Anu Biju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anu,

Quick check, is your target system you are trying to connect is enabled with SSL ?

Also I want you to have a look at the below lines from configuration guide.

To provision productive passwords to AS Java systems, set the SPML passwordchangerequired attribute in the relevant provisioning jobs to false. Do so in the AS Java Connector under Plugins8 --> Set AS JAVA User passwordCheck Backendtype-->DB-->SetPasswordJavaUser-->SetPasswordJavaUser0-->SetPasswordJavaUser-->ToSPML-USER.

During the Create task the settings of the security policy of the AS Java are enforced. Therefore, the SPML settings for the password are overruled, and using the Create task you cannot make sure that productive passwords are provisioned.

I hope you are not trying to set the productive password from the create user task.

~ Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Sorry for replying so late. I was getting the ABAP productive passwords working in DEV. I am not trying to set the password as productive on the Create task. My BASIS guys tell me that the server is enabled with SSL. Are there any certificates that I need to import?

Thanks in advance!

Anu

peterwass
Explorer
0 Kudos

If I recall correctly, you need to make sure that SNC is operating correctly on all servers...

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

I wrote a blog a few days ago. It might be able to solve your problem.

Best Regards

Jack Xiong

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

Please do elaborate on the error . Please do paste the complete error. If possible attach the screenshot of the source and destination of the pass you are using..

BR,

Mohamed Fazil