Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection with sampling scheme

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my current client, there is a scenario that once Inspection lot is created, users do  normal Inspection with 7 samples and if its rejected then they go  for tightened Inspection.

I tried to map it through sampling scheme with AQL value and in one document I read that after giving value for 1st sample and clicking on valuation , system will create 2nd sample and it will go like this till 7th sample.

But when I am trying to do result recording, system is not creating next sample, i.e. system is behaving as normal inspection lot do.

Can Anybody helps me to achieve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using "physical sampling" in the header of the inspection plan?

Craig

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you means 200??? ....No I am not using anyone in inspection point field

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

Sorry for late reply.......

I think you have to use valuation mode 100. Check with that.

Also check with physical sampling.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I used valuation mode 100 with physical sampling and sampling procedure with formula  P1.

But  Now issue is  inspection lot is in created status only and even if I try to  assign inspection plan system is refusing.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

What is the error you are now getting.

Please post the error with description.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Please see the screen shot of error which I am getting  while trying to assign inspection lot with inspection plan.

Automatically  system is not picking the inspection plan.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

Your Inspection Type is 01 so for that in inspection plan header your usage should 05. 05 is for Goods Receipt. And if 05 is there then check the validity date.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the key date to today and repeat the process. Your system date is 23.06.2014 whereas it is 20.06.2014 in the inspection lot.

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Inspection plan is valid from 01.06.2014 and  inspection lot is of 20.06.2014,  so if I am not wrong inspection plan is valid for  20.06.2014.

Usage is also 5.

If possible can you  give screen shots of  steps for this.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess following could be reason and therefore, please run a check on them,

• Sounds silly, but please check this material is assigned to the inspection plan.

• If above is correct, then usage could be another issue and you say this is correctly maintained. Pl re check what is maintained in the usage for the inspection type Z01. Go to QCC0> Quality Inspection> Inspection lot creation> Maintain Inspection type> Double click on Z01. What is the Task list usage value there?? It should be same with what is maintained the inspection plan header.

• Besides, inspection plan valid date may be earlier but any change made after doesn't reflect directly to inspection lot created before. You still need to change the key date to Current in such cases.

ntn

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Both points checked, both are correct only.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

See if your configuration is correct than there must be some silly mistake you have done. Please check on. Check inspection plan correctly as it can have deletion flag active.

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created sampling scheme, assigned it to sampling procedure with dependent sample, in inspection lot I gave rejected  value but still not getting  field sample  and button to create new sample.

Please see the screen shot  and advice what wrong I did

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

You have to enter the result of 10 samples and if the defect is more than the you have specified in the sampling scheme, you get the option to create 2nd sample. For this you have to valuate and click on the valuate icon. Then this will give the option to create a new sample.

You can also do the automatic valuation fron changing in configuration.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Your point is correct but the thing is after giving  10 results and mostly rejected then also system is not showing  me  sample tab and button to create next sample

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Have you valuate the sample by clicking on valuation icon.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I am clicking on valuate button ,still its not coming

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

Can you post the screen shot of valuation and result recording of 10 samples.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you enter your sample like this. Upto c7 and d7

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have maintained  scheme upto c7 and d7

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

You should not maintain from C2 to C7 and D2 to D7....

you have to maintain only C1 and D1.. then only you will get the option of creating the next sample..Check the document I sent in my initial reply....

Thanks

Kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If I am selecting dependent samples in sampling procedure, then also I should maintain one c1 and d1. As in one document I have studied that for dependent  sample I have to maintain all values

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One more point is  is dynamic modification rule is required, as whenever I create sampling procedure with sampling scheme,at the time of saving system ask for assigning rule.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Dynamic Mdification rule is not required.

What i have studied from your post is that if you see status of the lot is in valuation means status is 3 and you have not performed all sample result recording and Defect class is assigned to your characteristics but it should not be like this.

Unless until you do not do the all sample result recording your status should not change into 3 and Defect class should not be assigned

Can you use Attributive Inspection Non Confirming Unit and not select manual. Check by changing you valuation mode.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek Varun,

You have to do Sampling Procedure with Dependent Multiple Samples Method.

In this case system will not create the inspection sample automatically but you will get the option to create and you have to click on it.

Regards,

Saurabh kumar

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh,

My issue is that only that I am not getting the option to create next sample. Is there any particular setting to get the option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to manually click the create button to create samples in results recording screen. The pre requisite is to maintain sampling schema w/ c1 d1 values to define the acceptance. You cannot create samples once it's accepted and closed. System will let you allow to create only if is rejected.

Mahee