Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No points for first blog...

gregory_cm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody...

I want to know if there is something wrong with my first blog becouse reputacion don't give me the i Blogged five points:

i did my first blog... and the second... but no points.

Thank you !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your points has added in your profile..

10 points for blog and 5 points to complete the mission I blogged..

As that was your first blog, so it was going for moderation.. Its visible now..

Check your reputation.

gregory_cm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes.. Dev... that's right... thanks !!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope, it had nothing to do with moderation, that the first blogs didn't count towards the mission and points.

But it has to do a lot with moderation, that all of the blogs are invisible now. I had to report them.

Gregory, let me give you some advice, that's really, really meant to help you here: don't just bookmark the "Rules of Engagement", read them. And everything you find in the -space, too. Right now you seem to be in a hurry to collect points. Don't do that, especially not this way, as you are breaking the rules.

Like I said, it's advice to help you get along and move forward in this community. Your path right now is not the way to do that. Please change it.

Regards,

Steffi.

gregory_cm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi... it is not just for collet point... is becouse i want to learn more about SCN... really... and learn about this environment very well. I read the Rules, but there don't explain they apply for FIRST blog (ok.. for me... at least). The point is i want to post well for contribute in the future in this great community, i hope. Thanks again !!! 

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

you get no points for posting blogs in your personal space. Since both of those blogs fall under that category: no points and badge completion.

Regards,

Steffi.

gregory_cm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks.. Steffi... i didn't see that like a rule... but, anyway... i will blog in other space and tell you later...  really thanks you !!  

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's mentioned here in the (see "How many points do I earn for my contributions?") and also is a topic in the Support space ever so often.

You're welcome.

Regards,

Steffi.