Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Credit Memo relevant for other rebate

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using rebate agreements but here we have the particulary that one customer could have more than one rebate agreement in a period, and the last rebate agreement that you create the final settlement have to consider the others credit memo of the rebates paid.

So, I have a customer who have 2 rebates:

RA 1: Valid from: 3/6/14 to 10/6/14

RA 2: Valid from: 1/6/14 to 30/6/14

I pay the RA1 with a credit memo of $1000.

Then the sales volume of the second rebate (RA2) is $4000, but as the RA1 = $1000 you have to consider this credit memo into the RA2, so you will pay a credit memo of $4000 - $1000 = $3000 for the RA2.

Could someone help me with this?

It is possible to do in SAP ?

thanks in advance.

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If This is related to one customer--then you can adjust the amount (Based on RA1) by using manual accruals for RA2....

what was the exact problem that your client facing??

Phanikumar

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ivano.

Phanikumar, the exact problem is that my client has more than 1 rebate agreement in a month. This is because sometimes the customer fails to reach the agreement volume but nevertheless we want to give the credit memo also (may be he need a few quantities to reach it).

We solve this issue using the text of the rebate agreement to adjust the quantity so a rebate only could have a condition.

How we can adjust the volume of the rebate? is this possible?

If it is not possible, how we can do a rebate credit memo that will be considered in other rebates?

Regards.

Ale.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro,

no, it is not possible in SAP. I'm sorry for the negative answer.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share why two rebate agreements are required for the same period?  What makes difference between these two?

G. Lakshmipathi

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Because the commercial agreements of this business requires that.

Regards,