cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notifications - User status check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While saving quality notification, I wish to made an exit that system should check whether user is authorized for changing the user status. For that I used the user exit QQMA0005 - QM: Check Validity of Status Change but its not at all trigerring. I have tried Badi's also but I cant get the user status field properly.

can you pls tell me the proper user exit or Badi for QM01/QM02 transaction to made a check for User status change?

Thanks & Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nellaiappan Ponnambalam,

I have tested the exit QQMA0005 which is working fine. It is stopping the specified user from changing the System Status of the Notification. I am giving here the code to be written in the Include ZXQQMU05 .

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'Q1' AND SY-UNAME = 'BPM_RAOKJ' .
   MESSAGE 'You are not authorized to change the Status of the Notification' TYPE 'I'.
   RAISE NO_STATUS_CHANGE.
ENDIF.

In the first line I have specified the Notification Type and the UserId. You need to give your values for these fields. If you need for all Notification types then first line will be:

IF SY-UNAME = 'BPM_RAOKJ' .

If you need for more Notification Types say for Q1 and Q2 then the first line will be

IF ( I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'Q1' OR I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'Q2' ) AND SY-UNAME = 'BPM_RAOKJ' .

So with this code, when I tried to change OSNO to NOPR I got the following information and the Status change actions are Inactive.

You might have understood that the 2nd line brings this pop-up which is just information.  What actually makes your efforts to change the status inactive is the 3rd line.

Hope you are benefited with this post.

Jogeswara Rao K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard, you can control user status change using Authorization key by assigning in the specific role.

Why do you want to go for development to check the authorization?? Any specific requirement??