cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 - Agentry Publish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a question on SMP3 and Agentry development.  The online documentation indicates that when publishing to a Production environment, it indicates that there should be a portion of the window for the Folder Structure to contain other files/elements to be included in the publish.  It also states that this will create a zip file for use by SMP.

We have downloaded and install installed the latest SMP 3.0 SPK03 and the SMP SDK information (particularly looking at the Agentry toolkit information).  The plugin version delivered for eclipse is version 7.0.0.537.

When we publish (development or production) the publish window is as it was for all previous versions of Agentry (see screen shot).

And therefore when publishing, SMP does not work properly with the publish.  Is there an updated SDK patch that updates the eclipse plug-in in order to allow publishing an Agentry application with SMP 3.0?

Thanks,

Ed

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Publishing screen has changed this is because the Agentry Editor now can do "Zip Publish".  This will create a zip file that you can add all the files needed for the Agentry Application to upload the file into the Management Console.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01993.0302/doc/html/san1386121736243...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve,

Thanks, however my point is that the plugin provided by the SDK for SMP 3.0 does not have the option to create the zip file with the version of the SDK (which includes the Agentry plugin) that is supplied by the service marketplace.  Is there an update/patch that needs to be provided to the SDK to allow Agentry applications to be published via the zip method?

Ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found this functionality within plugin version 7.0.2.500.  The plugin delivered with the SMP 3.0 SDK (version 7.0.0.537) does not.  You have to download the latest.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The GA version of SMP 3.0 is the SP03 version PL01.  I would highly recommend upgrading to the SP03 PL01 version for any SMP 3.0 work.

--Bill

Answers (0)