cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit exposure update after doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Through automatic credit check, we are updating the open sales order/open delivery value in the credit exposure field. Instead of doing like this, is there is any possibility to update the credit exposure after doing PGI.

Kindly let me know whether we have this possibility in standard SAP.

Regards,

Mythily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajeshnaidu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mythi,

We can have a credit check at sales order, Delivery and at PGI it is checked in Delivery document.We can check this at GI credit group

Regards

Rajesh naidu.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Credit check at these levels are fine. My clarification is regarding the credit exposure/Sales Value update in FD33.

In automatic credit check, based on the update group- the sales value/credit exposure will be updated. As per my thought process, the system will update only open orders/open deliveries in sales value instead of this I want the system to update the delivery value in sales value only after PGI.

Is there is any possibility.

Regards,

Mythily

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mythily,

In SAP Standard you can update one of the three Update Groups for a particular Credit Control Area, namely, 000012, 000015 and 000018.

To understand which Sales document updates the Credit Value, please refer to the F1 help  document of the Update field in Credit Control Area (IMG - Enterprise Structure - Definition - Financial Accounting - Define Credit Control Area).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your reply. Right now we are using 000015 but these update groups will update the value open order/open delivery. The customer wants to update the sales value only after doing PGI instead of open sales order/open delivery. Is there is any possibility to create a new customized update group.

Regards,

Mythily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mythi,

Try with Update group 000018.It may suit for your scenario.

regards

rahul