Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account does not get locked in all Repositories

christian_rose2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have have a strange behavior in an IDM 7.2 SP9 system. When i check the 'Account is disabled' box in standard UI task 'Change Identity' the user is only locked in one ABAP system, in all other ABAP systems it keeps unlocked. Other tasks such as role provisioning are working for all repositories. There are no pending tasks in the provisioning queue.

I already reimported the provisioning framework, without success.

Can anyone help me to find a solution for this?

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you see in the job log when you disable a user that is connected to all the systems in the landscape? Is modify triggered for all repositories based on the log? Any error in the job log?

Is the Hook #7 task configured for all repositories?

Is mx_disabled set to trigger the modify-workflow against all the repositories?

regards, Tero

christian_rose2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tero,

There is no error in the Job Log, the jobs are executed without error, but only for two of five repositories. I thought it could maybe depend on the user, but also with a newly created one i have the same behavior.

It seems as if the IDM does not recognize all repositories the user is existing in. The user has the ACCOUNT<REPOSITORY> Attribute set for all five repositories.

I have checked all tasks on all repositories, they seem to be correct.

Also with changes for telephone, room, ... are not provisioned all repositories. Privileges are provisioned correct.

So the question is what is the trigger for the execution of the provisioning on a repository?

Regards

Christian

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System privilege contains the reference to the attributes that trigger the modify-workflow.

regards, Tero

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

First question is the same as Tero's... Do they have the right privileges? If so do they have an Account attribute set up for each respository/system?

Matt

Answers (0)