Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampling procedure for in process inspection

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am  assigning  sampling procedure to master recipe, the sampling procedure with freely defined inspection point is not coming in F4 list, but if I manually input the required sampling procedure system is accepting it.

Kindly assist me to get the sampling procedure with freely defined Inspection point in F4 list.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek, Kindly check whether you have maintained any inspection point at the header level in recipe.

Secondly in F4 menu, kindly check whether you are displaying all the values or have personalized the selected entries to appear. There lies a symbol (when you press F4) to display all the values or to display only personalized (limited) values.

Regards,

Anand

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes I have maintained Inspection point 100 as they want to do inspection after every 1 HR and for F4 nothing is Coming ,I means when I press F4 system be in the screen of Assigning MIC's and the list of possible entries doesn't open at all.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a thought - can you please check if you are not lagging with any authorization here using SU53? I assume the sampling procedure is correctly created for inspection points with appropriate controls.

You have mentioned that when you input sampling procedure manually against MIC, system accepts it. Before saving recipe when you execute consistency check, any information message noted there?

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No ...there is no lagging authorization . I checked in SU53, and while saving also I  don't  get any message

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Do one thing. Press F4, and then right click on any value and choose 'Personalize'. On the mid tab i.e Settings Current F4 help, check what is maintained in 'Max. num of hits'. If some lower figure is there, raise it to 500 or 1000 and then retry.

I'm not absolutely sure but this is one of the reasons when system accepts a value which is not shown in F4 help. It might work.

ntn

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

The issue is  in c202  for sampling procedure system is not showing any value in F4, I mean when I press F4 system  just be in the  characteristic screen of  C202 with opening  options screen  of  sampling procedure, but if I give the procedure manually, system is accepting it.

vivek_varun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi nitin,

Just now I tried to assign MIC in master recipe in one of my old client's server.I found there everything is fine. system is giving me option of sampling procedure.

What could be the reason for this