Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in META_ATTACHMENT_CREATE

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 701 , ECC 6. We are using extended classic scenario.  we are trying to transfer PO attachment to back end , but when I am trying to execute the FM "META_ATTACHMENT_CREATE" it is showing an error. when i further debug in to the FM module i known that the error is

" The link to SAP object is not allowed for document type SRM".

I added an entry in DC10 as SRM for Config purpose. Please let me know why this error occurs and what is the solution for it?

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is an ECC error message (class 26, number 288 in SE91 transaction).

Make a where-used for this message to know where it is called in order to put a break-point.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the Quick reply.

could you please let me know what makes this error to occur, like in which cases we encounter this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya,

We are also facing same issue in extended classic scenario in SRM 702.

Did you find any solution for this.Your inputs will be very helpful for us.

Thanks,

Aditya

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

This issue was due to missing config in Back end. Please maintain the proper config in DC10, DC20 and DC30 transactions.

I would rather suggest to check the Back end config for your document type and work station application . Try to upload a document in to ECC using CV01N transaction using the document type you are using. If the document got uploaded successfully then we can confirm that we are good with our back end config , then try the FM again.

Please let me know if any queries.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Answers (0)