cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation number and work center

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm looking for the link between inspection plan/recipe header and operation at table lavel.

Reason: I have two inspection plan number with same group number but both has different counter and each has 4 operation and each operation has different work center.

Now I can get header info in PLKO and operation level info in PLPO table. From PLKO I can pass PLNTY and PLNNR in PLPO table but this gives me 8 entry in PLPO table (4 for 1st group counter and 4 for 2nd counter).

So my question is how to differentiate 4 operation of each inspection plan header. Even same issue facing at recipe level.

I can't find any table. Do we have any BAPI?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link PLKO, PLAS & PLPO tables.

Put these in SQVI transaction so that you can get the field links between these tables.

Get Group PLNNR & Group counter PLNTY value. Pass in PLAS table & get PLNKN and ZAEHL values.

Pass Group PLNNR, PLNKN & ZAEHL in PLPO to get operation details from PLPO.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Detailing the above reply through SQVI.

The Join.

Selection Screen

The output

If you need you may have Header table (PLKO) also in the join to have more details.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

TryTable PLAS.

Pass values  for fields Tasklist and Group Counter  i.e., PLNNR and PLNAL --> You will get only those many operations against the Group Counter of this Tasklist.

Jogeswara Rao K